We have received information regarding spam and/or abuse from your server:
To Whom It May Concern:
I have identified that a website hosted on your servers has performed acts of infringement of my copyrighted material.
I request your cooperation in removing the material from the site which is performing acts of infringement of copyrighted material, where you are providing hosting services.
I file this copyright claim in accordance with the Berne Convention, the WIPO Copyright treaty, and the trade related aspects of intellectual property rights (TRIPS) of the World Trade Organization and the following considerations:
1. The material used by the websites hosted on your servers infringes the moral and patrimonial rights of the Copyright’s owner, described on the point 2., below.
2. All authors and owners of copyrighted material shall be protected by all the contracting parties of the Berne Convention, the WIPO Copyright Treaty and the World Trade Organization.
3. The country where the hosting is located has signed the Berne Convention and/or the WIPO Copyright Treaty and/or is a party of the World Trade Organization.
4. The copyrighted material is recognized by the United States Copyright Office under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
5. I request that you immediately (A) remove from your servers the unlawful copying of the copyrighted material and (B) provide me with prompt written assurance within five (5) days that the unauthorized use of the copyrighted material was effectively removed from your servers.
The content in question is identified by the following URL:
and can be viewed on this webpage:
An authorized copy of the copyrighted work can be viewed here: https://imgur.com/UVCQ2Yz
I do not have the website’s IP, because it is protected by Cloudflare.com, and Cloudflare would not give me the IP, only the hosting provider.
I have a good faith belief that the use of the described material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.
The information in this notice is accurate, and I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.